Monday, October 16, 2017

My Fall Schedule & NEW Birth Boot Camp Classes!

Hello, my loyal readers. I can't believe you all stick with me after all these years. I assure you that I haven't forgotten you, and I really do have more to say, but dangit, I need more hours in the day. Birth Boot Camp is growing by leaps and bounds, but I'll get to that in a minute.

First things first -

I have a couple of classes starting up in the next few weeks. The first is the Reboot Refresher. Problem is that the date is not firm. I'm headed to CO for a birth and the baby hasn't told me when to come. ;-) The date will be the earliest possible though - Oct 28, Nov 11, or Nov 18. It will run from 1-5 p.m. Cost is $95, plus tax, and comes with a workbook. More details can be found at my website for my classes,  BlackHillsBirthClass.com. Might as well like my BHBC Facebook page, too. Thanks!


I have a 10-week comprehensive class starting Thursday Nov 16 at The OWN. It'll run from 6:30-9:00. Bring your calendar the first night and we'll map the days of class since this is right smack dab in the middle of the holidays. Cost is $300, plus tax, and also comes with a workbook. To sign up, you can call me, email me, or go to my class website, listed above.

I am always up for scheduling a Sibling Birth Class, too, but I do them on a case-by-case basis, and I only teach one family at a time. Let's get you scheduled!



*** EXCITING NEWS! ***

Now, for all of our exciting things at Birth Boot Camp! Over Labor Day weekend we launched NEW CLASSES! These will be online before the year is out, but a live class is always an amazing option.

*  We now have an Out Of Hospital Class which runs 4 weeks. This is perfect if you are planning to have your baby at home or at a freestanding birth center.



*  Homecoming: Life With a New Recruit offers you a roadmap to parenting and enjoying your new baby. I would have LOVED to have had a class like this with my first baby. Truth is, I feel like I didn't really figure it out till my 4th baby! We've passed all that knowledge onto our students in this class, saving you time and headache.


*  Food & Fitness: A Program for the Childbearing Year will prepare you for a healthy pregnancy, postpartum, and beyond. Taught by Katie Dudley, this class is full of wonderful information. The 50-page workbook is a resource to refer back to again and again. While the workbook is available for purchase, the class will be available online later this Fall.


As you can imagine, having all these new classes to teach has made it even more awesome to be a Birth Boot Camp Instructor. We'd love to have you join us, and as always, I'm available to answer all your questions, whether they are about the Birth Boot Camp curriculum, doula program, or becoming a childbirth educator.

I look forward to talking with you!

Donna Ryan
Founder & CEO, Birth Boot Camp, Inc.
817.789.1207
donna @ birth boot camp. com


No comments: