Saturday, November 8, 2008

"Orgasmic Birth" Screening

Here is the date and time to see "Orgasmic Birth." It will be held on Thursday, November 20 at 7:00 p.m. If you are interested in seeing the movie, please contact me (donnaryan@juno.com) for the location. There is no charge. The movie runs about 90 minutes and we will have discussion afterwards. There are limited spots left for this showing.

I had a great response, so I am having to do another screening on Thursday, December 4 at 7:00 p.m. Please let me know asap if you would like to come to this date.

3 comments:

meridith said...

Hi Donna, my comment is not about the screening for this movie, but something different, that I don't know if you discuss in your class or not, though it is related in a way to newborns. What do you know about vaccines and especially about giving the Hep B when the baby is newborn? This probably will open a huge can of worms, but I am trying to find out as much information as possible and my pediatrician just shares one side, and I know you will not be afraid to share the other side, which is why I love your blog so much.

Kate's mommy said...

Thanks for hosting tonight, Donna

HaleeBurch said...

I would have been there if I had know about your blog then and lived in your area. Sounds like fun.
Its so funny what a different mindset I was in back in 2008 in comparison to where I am now.
I didn't realize how influenced by the feminism culture I was.
You didn't ask, but I think you might would like these books anyway, some of the most influential books of my adult life.
Feminine Appeal - Carolyn Mahaney
Start A Family - Steve and Candice Watters
7 - Jen Hatmaker
I am soon to buy your Dr. Sears book and think that it will probably join the list.